Risk Manager (RN) *Sign on + Relocation bonus *
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Nurse Manager of Risk Management + Relocation Package Connected
Health Care is searching for an experience healthcare profession
who can use their enterprise in risk management to join a
community-based hospital system near Roswell, NM.This position
involves mitigating risk and protecting the health care
organization and providing a safe environment for its patients. The
main focuses are reducing medical errors, improving patient safety,
and staying current on federal and state laws and regulations. This
position involves active participation in all patient safety
committees, managing claims and service recovery, acting as a
resource for hospital staff who have a legal concern, facilitating
investigations, and assisting legal counsel in the litigation
- Oversee operations, business planning and budget development
for the Risk department.
- Investigate and analyze actual and potential risks in the
facility; assess liability and probability of legal action for
potential notification. Implement, educate and encourage incident
reporting system throughout the facility.
- Implement risk management program throughout the facility.
- Develop and implement infrastructures and systems that support
- Work closely with Clinical Department practice to ensure the
organization's procedures and policies are being followed by all
- Work with internal auditors, security contractors, and other
staff to establish an internal control system.
- Monitor and analyze program performance data to determine
program effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement.
Ensure compliance with all administrative requirements.
- Responsible for identifying high-risk areas that could cause
harm to persons receiving services, visitors, and employees.
- Maintain database of full disclosure activities and provide
oversight for review programs and provides technical support as
- Provide staff management to including hiring, development,
training, performance management and communication to ensure
effective and efficient department operation.
- Serve as a resource and consultant for risk management
activities, performance improvement, policy/procedure development
and compliance initiatives.
- Collaborate with clinical staff and management for prevention
of clinical risks throughout the facility. Develops effective
working relationships with clinical staff and administrative
personnel to facilitate the delivery of patient care.
- Create and implement policies and procedures that improve both
patient care and employee safety. Ensure the application of
institutional policies, especially those regarding patient rights,
confidentiality and full disclosure.
- Develop, implement, coordinate and facilitates the Quality
Assurance/Process Improvement (QAPI) Program for facility.
- Assess QAPI needs and trends for the facility program by
reviewing current practices and gathering, compiling, and
evaluating data related to employees, services, and patient
- Delegate and support the QAPI and risk management activities of
Department Directors to ensure desired, department-related outcomes
for patient care and safety. REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, plus active BSN license.
- At least 2 years of progressive managerial experienceBENEFITS:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Ask us more about additional benefits.If you are interested in
hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:Savannah
Rohrbacher - Recruiter(512) - 605 -
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Roswell , Risk Manager (RN) *Sign on + Relocation bonus *, Executive , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!