Company: Apple American
Posted on: May 16, 2019
Be a part of what?s new in the Neighborhood! Apple American Group
takes pride in delivering great products and excellent service to
each and every guest. We believe in revitalizing our restaurants to
make an exceptional experience for you and the guest. With the
passion and desire to be the premier franchise group, we are
continually growing, and opportunities for advancement and growth
are here!What makes the Apple American Group a great place to work?
It?s simple - we hire only the best people with creativity,
passion, enthusiasm & a ?whatever it takes" attitude. - Restaurant
Managers report to the General Manager and assist in leading the
operations of the restaurant and a team of hourly associates. ?-Pay
for performance culture where you will be rewarded for your
performance based on agreed upon performance objectives and target
performance ratings.-Competitive salary commensurate with
experience.-Career focused training ? Participate in?a 7?week
training program to get you started.-Applebee's offers?Managers an
excellent benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision,
life, short and long term disability,?401(k), paid vacations?and
monthly?profit share.?Visit our website at www.appleamerican.com.Go
to https://jobs.appleamerican.com to search for open positions
nationwide!SUMMARY Ideal candidates should have two years prior
management experience in a similar organization.??Essential duties
and responsibilities include the following.? Other duties may be
assigned.Manages Restaurant Environment?
- Ensures prompt, friendly service according to company
guidelines, achieving established objectives of the unit
- Directs overall activities and performance of employees on a
- Fosters a culture in accordance with the Apple American Group
Gold Card of Values and Beliefs.
- Ensures product preparation and presentation uncompromisingly
meeting company standards, utilizing line checks to Apple American
- Effectively schedules employees to meet sales demands.
- Maintains effective safety and security programs according to
company policy and government standards.
- Corrects unsafe practices or conditions.
- Promotes and manages restaurant organization, cleanliness and
- Performs routine maintenance and immediately informs General
Manager/Area Director of needed repairs.
- Completes all other assigned duties and
responsibilities.?Manages Employee Performance
- Promotes quality recruitment and referrals of potential
- Promotes Apple American Group training procedures of new
- Helps maintain a trained staff through effective use of
employment orientation, individual training sessions, employee
meetings and implementation of company policy and training
- Assesses the effectiveness of employees, provides candid, fair
feedback on a regular basis, and continuously works with employees
on their areas of development.
- Monitors acceptable employee performance and documents
situations that require or could lead to disciplinary or corrective
action.? Completes and maintains appropriate paperwork for employee
- Assures compliance with company policies, practices and
- Responsible to control cost in assigned department.
- Maintains and controls the assets of the company.
- Assures compliance with the local, state and federal laws,
regulations and guidelines.
- Complies with all cash handling procedures.
- Executes weekly food and liquor inventories/costs at the
AD/EGM/GM?s request and is accountable for completion.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting of accurate daily
paperwork to the AD/EGM/GM.
- Assures sanitation standards meet or exceed Health Department
standards.?Additional Responsibilities: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. ?
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment, and other food
- Capable of using POS and Back Office computer system.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Subject to wet floors, temperature extremes, and loud
- Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent
dangers to self and others.
- Lead by example & coach others
- Successfully manage a budget & positively impact financial
- Build a strong team
- Identify and solve problems
- Build & Maintain guest satisfaction
- Great Leadership skills are a necessity for career growth and
success in this position
Keywords: Apple American, Roswell , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!