Manager - Operations
Company: Energy Transfer Partners
Posted on: August 8, 2019
Manage mechanical and process operations to meet production
expectations and maintain all operating parameters within limits of
Analyzes and implement processes and procedures to meet required
production rates and makes suggestions and recommendations for
minimizing operational problems and downtime.
Ensures that established regulatory environmental and safety
standards are maintained. Coordinates on all emergency response
activities and decisions relative to the safety of the gathering
Assists in the management of team to ensure work is performed
safely and in an efficient manner. Aligns with management to assess
Continuous review of operational processes and procedures and
identifies areas of improvement and drives change management to
meet business needs and demands.
Develops and administers training courses pertinent to Operations
to ensure personnel qualifications are maintained to comply with
all regulatory requirements.
Develops and maintains operational parameters to ensure the safe
and efficient operation of the equipment and pipeline.
Participates regularly in operational safety initiatives including
safety meetings, environmental training, and safety & environmental
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS: Experience, Educational & Special Training
* 8+ years of experience
* HS Diploma or Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Strong commitment to safety, environmental, and regulatory
programs and leading by example
* Properly utilize all PPE as required by area, tasks, and
* Ability to maintain facility as a neat, clean, and orderly
* Effective written and verbal skills to communicate with upper
management, reports, internal groups, agencies, and customers.
* Knowledge of PSM program requirements and able to coordinate
creation and maintenance of an effective and compliant program
* Experience in and knowledge of compression, PD and centrifugal
pumps, amine gas sweetening, glycol and mole sieve dehydration,
cryogenic gas processing, electrical, control, plant utilities, and
liquid handling equipment.
* Previous experience in management and supervision of
* Responsible and accountable for ensuring proper flows,
temperatures, pressures, and levels for plant processes and
equipment is maintained.
* Understanding of plant NGL liquids, liquid stabilizer, and
* Truck loading and unloading operations
* Must be familiar with all environmental permits and reporting
* Must have high school diploma or equivalent
* Manager must live within a 60 mile radius of the plant
* Preferred Skills:
* Experience in Microsoft Office, Enterprise Business Systems,
Plant DCS and SCADA
* Excellent analytical skills, able to identify deviations, and
take appropriate corrective action
* Strong team leader and customer focus orientation
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Operation and understanding of gas processing plant systems and
* Operation of sulfur management equipment to include sulfur
recovery units and acid gas injection systems
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
* Lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally
* Driving, walking, and standing frequently
* Exposure to adverse weather, cramped conditions and some heavy
* Visits to industrial/manufacturing settings, which may include
exposure to various materials and chemicals, as well as extreme
temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate
personal protective equipment
* Occasional overnight travel may be required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
DISCLAIMER: The above statements, which are subject to change, are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by personnel assigned to this job. They are not intended
to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills
required of personnel in the assigned position.
Keywords: Energy Transfer Partners, Roswell , Manager - Operations, Executive , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!