RN Registered Nurse Critical Care (RN #)
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: March 27, 2020
RN - Critical Care - Will Train / New Grads
$24/hr - $35/hr (20yrs)
Sign on Bonus $5,000
RN - Critical Care Position Overview:
The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for assessing, planning,
supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for
correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and
- Days & Nights available
- 19 bed unit
- 1 Dedicated in-patient Dialysis room
- After 3p: $1.50
- After 11p: $3.00
- Wkend: $3.00 Minimum Requirements:
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to
department standards when no directions are given.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a
multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in
- BLS & ACLS required (New Grads have 30 days from hire date to
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.
- 1 year of experience in the unit desired
- BSN Please Call:
[Click Here to Apply] x 1534
[Click Here to Apply] CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized
leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. We're
the only healthcare staffing company to offer our travel and
permanent staff a free, all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can
earn our Club CoreMed vacation by working contracts and referring
other travel and perm professionals. Just starting your permanent
job search? Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you
will receive from CoreMedical Group's staffing experts:
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for
your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state
licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best
to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical care nurse jobs, critical
care medicine jobs, critical care nursing jobs, critical care
nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care transport
nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse jobs, pediatric critical
care jobs, surgical critical care jobs, critical care paramedic
jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse
jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine
jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Roswell , RN Registered Nurse Critical Care (RN #), Healthcare , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!