RN - Registered Nurse - Psychiatric
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Roswell, New Mexico. This
and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com RN -
Director of Behavioral Health
$80,000 - $120,000
Bonus & Relocation Assistance RN - Director of Behavioral
Oversees the study and treatment of patients with emotional,
mental, or psychological disorders. May be responsible for both
inpatient and outpatient treatment. Relies on extensive experience
and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of
tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of
creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to CNO.
- Master's degree/Ph.D. Preferred
- Least 7-10 years of experience in the field or in a related
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
- Locked unit
- Adults - no peds
- 31+ FTE'sInterview Process:
HR review, Send to Director for review
Skype Interview with Director, possible staff
Onsite interview required for most unit (hospital books and
pays)Reasons to live in Roswell:
- Roswell and surrounding areas are rich in history
- Traffic rush hour traffic - 20 minutes from one end of town to
- Small community, friendly, where neighbors take care of each
other, an awesome place to raise a family. Both private and public
schools. Home to New Mexico Military Institute - Dallas Cowboy -
Roger Staubach graduated from NMMI!!
- Active community - Alient Festival, Eastern New Mexico State
Fair and parade, Symphony, Roswell Community Little Theater, two
really nice Golf courses, Pinata fest, Chili Cheese Fest, tennis,
hiking, biking, 5 museums, art galleries, potters guild
- Ruidoso Tourist Town is only an hour away for cooler climate
and great trendy shopping and dining. Not to mention snowboarding,
skiing and of course the horse races!
- Inexpensive - low cost of living
- Within 3 hours drive to: El Paso, Texas; Albuquerque, NM;
Lubbock, Texas; Las Cruces, NM
- Daily flights from/to Dallas-Ft Worth and Phoenix, AZ
- www.seeroswell.com - Great website!
- Facebook - Eastern New Mexico Medical CenterPlease Call:
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical
recruitment and employment industry. We're the only healthcare
staffing company to offer our travel and permanent staff a free,
all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can earn our Club CoreMed
vacation by working contracts and referring other travel and perm
professionals. Just starting your permanent job search? Here are
some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive from
CoreMedical Group's staffing experts:
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for
your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state
licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best
to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Roswell , RN - Registered Nurse - Psychiatric, Healthcare , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!