Hematology/Oncology job in NM
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Hematology/Oncology opening in Roswell, New Mexico. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
**Hematology/Oncology opening in New Mexico**
* Located in ***Roswell, NM*** - 200m from Albuquerque
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking a BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to join an established
* Diagnose and provide medical treatment for cancer, solid tumors,
and benign and malignant blood disorders.
* On in-patient and out-patient basis, write and administer
chemotherapy orders, perform bone marrow biopsies and lumbar
punctures, review smears and refer patients for radiation oncology
and surgery services as needed.
* On an in-patient basis, evaluate oncology emergencies and
treatment-related complications, deliver chemo-infusion, and
provide consultation services to other healthcare
* Must have completed of a 3-year fellowship in
hematology-oncology, and New Mexico license to practice
* Schedule is M-F, 8 am 5 pm.
Roswell, NM: Moderate 4 season climate with exceptional outdoor
recreational opportunities. Exceptional schools, private and
public, a state university, and culturally diverse. Twelve
providers with 90 support staff, four modern/new clinics in
Roswell, Carlsbad, and Hobbs. Ancillary services include lab and
radiology. Compensation above national average plus bonus
structure, complete benefits package.
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Roswell , Hematology/Oncology job in NM, Healthcare , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!