Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Couple and Family opening in Roswell, New Mexico. This and other
psychologist jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue
our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like
yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to
We're currently seeking a Psychologist to join our amazing
Details of the Psychologist opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $600/Day
- Anticipated duration of assignment: Long Term Contract
- Anticipated schedule: Monday - Friday
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Psychologist:
- Conduct assessments that help the VA answer questions about the
Veterans' current health.
- Common reasons for assessment: PTSD, depression, anxiety and
- While exam submission does have to be completed online, no
typing is necessary while the Veteran is present in the
- Time is provided throughout the day for dictation so as not to
disrupt the flow of the patient interview.
Qualifications for the Psychologist:
- Graduated from an American Psychological Association (APA)
accredited program or have completed an APA accredited
- Psychology - PhD or PsyD with licensure in good standing for
State of practice.
- Current Independent Licensure in State of Practice.
- Current CPR.
- Preferred experience assessing Veterans.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the
Psychologist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in
touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Roswell , Psychologist, Healthcare , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!