Posted on: January 15, 2022
Ambercare is now offering current Caregivers the opportunity to
move forward with their career, by becoming a Certified Nurse
Assistant. Please contact the office to learn more about our
Ambercare Caregiver to CNA Program. -If you are looking to be part
of an amazing team, come and join Ambercare! We are immediately
hiring Home Care Aides. This rewarding position provides
consistent, flexible full time/part time hours to accommodate your
personal needs, while providing a great career with a growing,
innovative, industry leader.If you have a drive to help others, and
you are looking for a meaningful, fulfilling, independent career
with an organization that encourages and supports your
contribution, we invite you to join our team.Duties:
- Assist with personal care
- Provide occasional house cleaning, laundry, and assist with
- Transport client to appointments and daily errands
- Provide Companionship
- Encourage healthy lifestyleBenefits:
- Flexible schedule - full time and part time available to fit
your personal life.
- Referral Bonuses- Send your friends & family to work, too!
- Travel time paid between clients
- Full office support
- Free / Paid Trainings and Certifications
- Employee Appreciation events -Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED, or one year of in-home care
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Reliable transportation.
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organizedWith over
20 years of experience, Ambercare provides Home Health Care and
Personal Care Services for individuals and their families in the
comfort of their own homes. Despite challenging economic conditions
caused by COVID-19 Ambercare is still hiring in New Mexico.
Ambercare has implemented comprehensive safety policies based on
CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We are
providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves,
face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our
employees.We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety
measure against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our
Keywords: Ambercare, Roswell , Caregiver, Healthcare , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!