Company: Medical Resource Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 4, 2022
- Are you a Licensed Audiologist looking to take on a solely
- Are you interested in performing Independent Medical
Assessments vs. traditional patient care?
- Would you find it rewarding to serve the veteran
community?DescriptionYou will perform medical assessments as part
of the VA's disability benefits process.You will be responsible for
reviewing medical records through a secure Web Portal, performing
comprehensive assessments on each veteran and also complete
Disability Benefit Questionnaires (DBQ's) through the Web
Portal.You will NOT make disability determinations only provide
assessments; the VA makes all disability determinations.You will
NOT prescribe any medical treatments or devices.This position will
review and assess 3-6 Veterans per day on average.This position
will be brought on as an Independent Contractor working 2 days per
week.MRG Exam is an Independent Medical Exams company with 25 years
of experience conducting IMEs. Find out more at MRGExams.com.
. Requirements:MRG Exams is looking for an Audiologist who:
- Has n AudD and has graduated from an ASHA Accredited school.
- Holds a current license as an Audiologist and is able to
practice in New Mexico.
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Inc., Roswell , Audiologist, Healthcare , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!