RN / Registered Nurse / New Mexico / Any / Registered Nurse Labor & Delivery Job
Company: Nurse Job Board
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Seeking a full time Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse (RN
L&D) This is a full time permanent position with competitive
compensation and benefits. Job Description The Registered Nurse
shall be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and
evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the
nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies.
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with license in good
standing to practice as a Registered Nurse. Bachelors Degree in
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of
experience as an R.N., preferably in L & D
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to
department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a
multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in
- BLS & ACLS required (New Grads have 30 days from hire date to
- PALS & NRP must be obtained within 60 days of hire.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO. Still
hiring during COVID 19 For more details please submit your resume.
You can also send it directly to JOB ID: KD78
Keywords: Nurse Job Board, Roswell , RN / Registered Nurse / New Mexico / Any / Registered Nurse Labor & Delivery Job, Healthcare , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!