MDS LPN/LVN or RN Nurse Assessment Coordinator RNAC
Company: Fundamental Administrative Services, LLC
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The MDS Coordinator and the Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator
(RNAC), under the direction of the Director of Nursing (DON) are
responsible for the coordination of patient/resident care from
admission through discharge.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Identifying/monitoring resident skilled services
* Coordinating the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process
* Completing an accurate Minimum Data Set (MDS) and development of
the interdisciplinary Plan of Care.
* Monitoring patient/resident status to identify changes in patient
or resident condition, barriers to discharge, and progress toward
* Participating in the daily Medicare Prospective Pay System (PPS)
Interdisciplinary Team Meeting (ITM).
* Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with all
members of the healthcare team and will function as part of the
nursing management team.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Must have a current, unencumbered RN license in state of
* Must have a minimum of 2 years of direct hands-on nursing
* Must have a minimum of 2 years of long-term care experience
* Preferably at a minimum 1 year of RAI experience
* Proficiency in ICD 10 coding experience required
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly
rate; full time team members are also offered a comprehensive
benefit package which includes:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance/ Flexible
* Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* Paid Time Off
* New Pet Insurance Discount available
* DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
* Employee Assistance Plan - easy-to-use services to help with
everyday challenges of life (available for all employees and their
* Helping Friends Foundation - our employees' hardship/crisis
* MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available -
* In-facility education programs and more!
Casa Maria Healthcare Center- 1601 S. Main St. Roswell, NM
Casa Maria Healthcare Center is a 118-bed skilled nursing facility
located in Roswell, New Mexico. At Casa Maria Health Care Center
our mission is to deliver quality services to the members of our
community at a time when it is needed. We strive to maximize our
services in a home like environment and we pride ourselves on the
care we give our residents.
* Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Keywords: Fundamental Administrative Services, LLC, Roswell , MDS LPN/LVN or RN Nurse Assessment Coordinator RNAC, Healthcare , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!