Physician / Cardiology - Interventional / New Mexico / Permanent / Interventional Cardiology Opening
Posted on: June 14, 2022
We are seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join our
- Diagnose and provide medical treatment Cardiovascular and
peripheral artery disease on an in-patient and out-patient
- Call coverage for local hospitals
- Our out-patient clinic provides state of the art Laboratory,
Nuclear Medicine, Treadmill, Echo, and Ultrasound capability
- Full-time. M-F, 8 am - 5 pmSchedule :
- We start cardio clinic at 9 am as you may have patients to
round with at the hospital based on procedures or call.
- Monday 9-1 in clinic afternoon is scheduled cath lab time.
- Tuesday 9-1 in clinic lunch break and then 2-5 in clinic.
- Wednesday 9-1 in clinic lunch break and then 2-5 in
- Thursday 9-1 in clinic afternoon is scheduled cath lab
- Friday 9-12 in clinic, Afternoon is for overflow cath lab
procedures or catching up reading Nucs and Echos. If finished for
the day can leave early.Call: We have 2 hospitals in our community,
Lovelace Regional and Eastern New Mexico medical Center. As an
Independent group (not hospital owned) we provide call for both.
Call is 10 days per month, you would be on call for both hospitals
those 10 days. Lovelace the smaller hospital, you would be the only
cardio on call, at ENMMC you would have an general on call and only
be called for your patients or STEMI call. Staffing:
- 2 medical assistants who room your patients, complete chart
prep, start your partial note for you in EMR, complete ABI's,
manage Coag patients, refill medications, complete prior
authorizations for any prescriptions.
- 1 assigned Referral/Authorization staff member, they complete
all authorizations, send referrals, and schedule hospital/clinic
procedures for you.
- 1 Full time echo tech in clinic
- 1 Full time nuclear medicine tech in clinic (Nuclear Camera on
- We also employ paramedics to run our stress testing (full lab
on site) - this allows stress testing to be completed without the
provider in the room and we are all set if an emergency does
arise.Documentation in EMR:We use a partial template note system
that bring in most pertinent data, the MA will start the note for
you and update the course of disease/procedures, etc. for you. You
sign, then dictate into your phone via Dictamus app, our live
transcription team types your dictation and sends back to you in
EMR for final review and signature.Patient Load: expectation is
20-22 per day on a whole clinic day, half day clinic is
Keywords: Confidential, Roswell , Physician / Cardiology - Interventional / New Mexico / Permanent / Interventional Cardiology Opening, Healthcare , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!