Company: Medical Resource Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
MRG Exams, a leader and premier service provider of independent
medical examinations is looking for a Licensed Clinical
Psychologist, as an Independent Contractor, to perform medical
assessments on United States Veterans as part of the VA's
disability benefits process.The Licensed Clinical Psychologist will
be responsible for reviewing behavioral health records through a
secure Web Portal and performing a comprehensive assessment on each
veteran.The Licensed Clinical Psychologist will also complete a
Disability Benefit Questionnaires (DBQ's) through the Web Portal.
DBQ's are condition specific forms created by the VA. Through the
DBQ's, the Licensed Clinical Psychologist will document exam
findings needed by the VA.The Licensed Clinical Psychologist will
NOT make disability determinations, the VA makes all disability
determinations.This is NOT a treating role. This position only
provides assessments.This position will review and assess 3 Veteran
per day on average.This position will be brought on as an
Independent Contractor working (2)/days per week.
MRG Exams is looking for Clinical Psychologist who are:
- Interested in performing Independent Medical Assessments vs.
traditional patient care & treatment.
- Independent medical assessments = Medical Fact Finding &
- Willing to spend at least 50% of their day reviewing medical
records and electronic documenting of exam findings.
- Proficient at finding key data points within large electronic
- Able to analyze data from the medical records and exam findings
to complete the DBQ's and form medical opinions.
- Typing skills are essential.
- Skilled at time management, able to stay on task and meet
- Completed DBQ's must be submitted within 24 hours after an
- Interested in serving Veterans in their community.Required to
do the job:
- Must hold a active & unrestricted license within the state
exams are performed.
- Must be a PhD or PsyD and have graduated from an APA Accredited
- Responsible for maintaining continuing education per license
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have your own reliable laptop.PM20PI181217670
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Inc., Roswell , Clinical Psychologist, Healthcare , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!