Company: Medical Resource Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Description:MRG ExamsProviding Disability Assessments Nationwide
To Serve Our VeteransHelp Military Families - Achieve Work-Life
Balance - Make a DifferenceFounded in 1998, MRG is a provider of
Independent Medical Exams for Worker's Compensation, Disability,
and the Veterans Administration. Find out more at MRGExams.com.Job
- Are you a Licensed Audiologist looking to take on a solely
- Are you interested in performing Independent Medical
Assessments vs. traditional patient care?
- Would you find it rewarding to serve the veteran community?Job
DescriptionWe are looking for the right Audiologist to perform
medical assessments on United States Veterans as part of the VA's
disability benefits process.In performing Disability Assessments,
the Audiologist will be responsible for reviewing medical records
through a secure Web Portal, performing comprehensive assessments
on each veteran and also completing Disability Benefit
Questionnaires (DBQ's) through the Web Portal.Audiologist will NOT
make disability determinations only provide assessments; the VA
makes all disability determinations.Audiologist will NOT prescribe
any medical treatments or devices.This position will review and
assess 3-6 Veterans per day on average.Audiologist position will be
brought on as an Independent Contractor working 2 days per
week.This is an IN-PERSON position.
Requirements:MRG Exams is looking for an Audiologist who:
- Has an AudD and has graduated from an ASHA Accredited
- Holds a current license as an Audiologist and able to practice
in the state exams will be in.
- Skilled in time management.
- Able to analyze data from medical records.
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Inc., Roswell , Audiologist, Healthcare , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!