Travel RN - CHS ICU in Roswell, NM
Company: PRN Healthcare
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Intensive Care Unit Nurses must provide top end care for
patients with life-threatening injuries. ICU RNs must have the
ability to make immediate and spot on decisions while staying
composed during unforeseen, traumatic events.Responsibilities:ICU
RNs responsibilities include:
- Analyzing the progress of the patient.
- Taking needed steps if the patient's condition
- Helping physicians with medical procedures.
- Ensuring all equipment is functioning properly while caring for
- Dispensing necessary medication in a fast moving, highly
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of
current health status of the patient.
One year of experience as an Intensive Care Unit Nurse within the
past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Keywords: PRN Healthcare, Roswell , Travel RN - CHS ICU in Roswell, NM, Healthcare , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!