General Neurologist in Sunny New Mexico CPH# JOB-2773208
Posted on: August 1, 2022
An independent, physician practice in Roswell, NM is looking for
an additional general neurologist for their collegial team. You
will see 18 to 20 general neurology patients per day, with options
for up to 40% specialization. You will be very busy as they have a
three-month waiting list for neurology patients. Your ability to
perform EEG and EMG procedures is a plus. You will enjoy a
high-complexity lab on-site, a robust support staff in a
state-of-the-art facility, with a group that has a great culture.
They are very professional and provide excellent patient care while
having fun and often have social gatherings. This group has ample
experience in sponsoring J-1s with a high retention rate. If you
are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy
McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2773208.
- Physician-owned and led practice since 1999
- Join one general neurologist and 11 other physicians in a very
collegial work environment
- Be busy from day one with a 3 month patient waiting list
- 100% outpatient with an option for inpatient work if
- No call
- 4.5 days a week
- EEG and EMG and adding MRI this year
- Can you solve the mystery of the Roswell UFO incident took
place in the summer of 1947?
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Roswell , General Neurologist in Sunny New Mexico CPH# JOB-2773208, Healthcare , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!