Registered Nurse Home Health Case Manager FT
Posted on: August 2, 2022
OFFERING $5K Sign On BonusPOSITION SUMMARY: This position
delivers professional nursing care to patients in accordance with
the established plan of care and Company policies and procedures.
Provides care consistent with all relevant professional standards
and state and federal requirementsESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Assess, plan and intervene using the nursing process to meet
the patient's health care needs.
- Observe and report any signs or symptoms indicative of changes
in condition of the patient and family situation. Document such
reports and observations in the clinical record and notify
- Perform assigned nursing procedures, including the
administration of treatments and medications in the care of the
patient, in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act and the
plan of care.
- Teach the patients/caregivers appropriate self-care
- Notify the Case Manager, physicians, and families of changes in
the patient's condition.
- Perform LPN and Home Health Aide supervisory visits, in
accordance with state regulations, to evaluate competency and
provide appropriate instructions.
- Maintain data collection, recording, and reporting systems to
ensure proper service, uniform accounting, data collection, and
measurement of outcomes.
- Communicate potential risk management issues and report abuse
or unsafe/illegal practice as required by law.
- Attend and participate in multi-disciplinary patient case
conferences, staff meetings and in-service education programs as
- Work with patient, family and health care team members
effectively to coordinate patient care.
- Participate in the on-call schedule and weekends/after hour
visits, as necessary.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to
access to sensitive information.
- Maintain regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is
flexible to meet the needs of the agency.
- Follow all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and
- Abide by all regulations, policies, procedures and
- Performs other duties as assigned.POSITION REQUIREMENTS &
- Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program
- Licensed as a RN in the state of practice
- At least one (1) year clinical practical nursing experience
preferably in intensive care, rehabilitation or medical surgical
- Home health experience preferred
- Ability to make home visits and provide nursing care in the
- Ability to complete necessary documentation appropriately,
legibly and timely
- Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
necessary to complete job responsibilities
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license and
appropriate automobile insurance; or ability to take public
transportationAddus provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.To apply via text, text 1230 to
Keywords: Ambercare, Roswell , Registered Nurse Home Health Case Manager FT, Healthcare , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!