Physician / Surgery - Orthopedics / New Mexico / Permanent / Surgery - Orthopedics Job
Company: Seaboard Physician Search
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Medical Group is hiring an Orthopedic Surgeon for Roswell, New
- Job Summary:
- Review patients medical record, conduct physical examinations,
and collaborate with doctors involved in patients care.
- Order X-rays and blood samples when necessary. Create treatment
plans and explore options with patients.
- Ability to assess patients with a variety of aliments related
to the upper and lower extremity musculoskeletal system, and
determine best course of action.
- Familiarity with common procedures as Orthopedic surgeries
including but not limited to: knees, hips, elbows, shoulders,
Arthritis surgery, and treatment of acute injuries and
- Analyze results to create treatment plan that best fits their
- Running diagnostic tests with patients to get further
information and modify treatment plan as necessary.
- P rovide clinical care to patients in accordance to regulations
to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering
labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
- Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great
- Document patient care services by charting and maintaining
records in EPIC electronic health record.
- Attend departmental meetings and professional training sessions
- Adhere and have knowledge of laws to internal medicine,
- Communicate effectively with fellow providers and medical staff
to coordinated care.
- Position Requirements:
- Currently Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Completion of an Orthopedic Surgery residency program from an
- Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State
- Why this Medical Group? Nationally competitive salary and
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Free Health and Wellness programs available to all
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term
disability programs.401K employer match, contribution, and deferred
compensation About Roswell, NM Roswell is a unique city with a cozy
community feel, a unique culture, and home to some of the best
sunsets in the Southwest. A winter ski trip is always within a few
hours drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the
state. Roswell has plenty of natural attractions in or near the
area. Some of the most notable are Bitter Lake National Wildlife
Refuge, Bottomless Lakes State Park, Carlsbad Caverns National
Park, and White Sands National Monument. The location is ideal for
fishing, hiking, swimming, and biking. The best part is that the
state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a low cost of
living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic
mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. We first identify
your personal and professional preferences and make ourselves aware
of any specific considerations. We then search, screen, and present
you with opportunities that closely match your specific criteria.
Our approach enables us to introduce you to opportunities that may
not be readily available or published for the public. Contact at
your convenience: Email Cell:
Keywords: Seaboard Physician Search, Roswell , Physician / Surgery - Orthopedics / New Mexico / Permanent / Surgery - Orthopedics Job, Healthcare , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!