Payroll Coordinator - Great Pay - Excellent Benefits
Company: Gecko Hospitality
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The Payroll Administrator will perform payroll accounting and
administrative duties. This person will ensure payroll is processed
for twelve locations on time, accurately, and in compliance with
government regulations for both salaried and hourly employees. They
will also comply with all state and federal regulations as it
pertains to timekeeping, tax payments, and any garnishments or
levies. They will assist the Controller and Human Resources
Director in all levels of Payroll/HR-related tasks to provide the
best customer service to the employees and management.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a high
level of diplomacy and confidentiality. To be successful as a
Payroll Administrator, you should be detail oriented and have
excellent communication, strong analytical, and organizational
skills. Employee must reside near Roswell, New Mexico. This
position reports directly to the Controller.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Must be able to review timecards, compute wages, reconcile
wages, overtime, and other types of pay with accuracy and
- Process payroll in a multi-state corporate environment.
- Entering data into databases and spreadsheets.
- Assist in the maintenance of employee records (new hire and
termination) and adhere to all state and federal laws.
- Post, update and reconcile all employee-related payroll
deductions (garnishments, tax levies, child support orders,
- Managing direct deposit requests and data.
- Assists in processing unemployment inquiries from multiple
- Maintains leave of absence records.
- Performs verification of employment requests.
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from employees regarding
paycheck amounts, deductions, leave accruals, direct deposit, and
other concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Assists in preparing 1094/1095 data and statements.
- Maintain the highest standards of accuracy, precision,
discretion, and confidentiality
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting staff as
required or assigned.
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3+ years payroll processing experience in
- Experience with ADP payroll services preferred.
- Strong analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills.
- Ability to follow up on pending issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
- Operating a computer keyboard, mouse, printer, scanner, and
various other office equipment.
- Work schedule is full-time, Monday through Friday and may vary
based on workload.
- Duties are performed at the corporate office. -
To be considered for this position in Roswell, New Mexico please
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Gecko Hospitality, Roswell , Payroll Coordinator - Great Pay - Excellent Benefits, Human Resources , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!