Company: Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq, LLC
Posted on: February 6, 2020
Performs direct administrative support duties to the OTP and ACT
coordinators under the direction of the E & T Manager. Maintains
the integrity of the OTP/ACT office and functions as a liaison
between the students, staff, and outside agencies to provide
students with utmost services. Ensures that all departmental
functions are handled in compliance with DOL, Corporate and Center
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential
- Accurately types all required information from material request
(MRs) to purchase orders. Has a working knowledge of data transfer
from one document to another with an emphasis on detail and error
- Performs related data entry and data verification essential and
consistent with purchasing guidelines. Has a working knowledge of
all DOL, Corporate and Center procurement requirements.
- Ensures files, records and logs are maintained in sequential or
other prescribed methods. All documents reflect quality by
maintaining all information in a systematic format for easy review
and auditing. Ensures documents are received and returned in a
- Interfaces with other department and community college where
OTP students are enrolled for exchange of required
- Maintains open communication between departments. Does
follow-up as necessary.
- Produces clear copies of requested materials. Proofreads typed
documents prior to returning to the originator.
- Prepares weekly reports and other requied DOL, Corporate and
Center reports. Types Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
Memorandums Of Understanding (MOUs), plans, meeting minutes, agenda
memos, reports, correspondence, and any other item as directed.
Pays attention to detail, ensuring that documents distributed from
the department are well written, comprehensive, and error-free and
of a high quality.
- Researches special topics and projects to increase awareness
and resource capacity.
- Maintains department files to include SOPs, attendance, weekly
reports, JCRL reports etc. Schedules and attends office meetings,
sends out required reports, attends trainings, assists with special
printing projects, acts proactively, completes tasks in a timely
and proficient manner, tracks and follows through on action items,
exercises good judgment and problem-solving skills on manager's
- Enters information into the Computer Information System (CIS)
as required. Maintains accurate hard and electronic copy files as
necessary to ensure department meets DOL, Corporate, and Center
- Runs CIS reports to ensure information entered is accurate.
Maintains other computer systems as necessary. Secondary Duties and
- Monitors budget, controls inventory and ensures the department
areas are attractive, clean, safe and in good repair. Completes MRs
and check requests to include budget management.
- Ensures that all equipment assigned to the department is
properly accounted for and maintained in good condition. Initiates
work orders and ensures that repairs are completed in a timely
- Ensures that work area, including manager's area and other
assigned areas, are attractive, clean and safe at all times.
- And all other duties as assigned. Required Skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- One year clerical support experience
- A valid State driver's license with a clear driving record
- CPR/First Aid certifications Preferred Education and
Keywords: Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq, LLC, Roswell , OTP/ACT Clerk, Other , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!