Patient Care Tech / Med-Surg Unit / Full Time / Nights
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Patient Care Tech, Full Time, Nights, Roswell, NM
We are looking for an Patient Care Tech to join our
Medical/Surgical team in Roswell, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Regional Hospital
which provides 24/7 emergency services, intensive care,inpatient
and outpatient rehabilitation, surgical services and birthing
services forRoswell and the surrounding community. Lovelace
presence in Roswell alsoincludes a primary and specialty care
clinic to allow us to better serve the residentsof southeast New
Patient Care Tech Job Responsibilities:
- The Patient Care Tech performs all duties of the Patient Care
Tech as defined by department competencies.
- Maintains safety practices according to hospital policy to
ensure safe delivery of patient care.
Patient Care Tech Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Desired: Completion of a Medical Assistant, Nurse Tech, or
Certified Nursing Assistant program.
- Experience in Phlebotomy or completion of a Phlebotomy course
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Desired: Experience in a healthcare setting
- BLS Required
- A" grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2017-2018
- HealthInsight Quality Award, 2018
- Accredited by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Roswell , Patient Care Tech / Med-Surg Unit / Full Time / Nights, Other , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!