Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 7, 2021
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner ( ARNP) to join a pain
management practice in Southwest New Mexico. This practice is
affiliated with a local regional medical center and offers a modern
office setting with up to date technology. This is a thriving
progressive vibrant community that offers a 70 degree average
annual temperature; the ability to ski in the mountains on the
winter mornings and play golf that afternoon.
Qualifications and Job Duties
- We are seeking candidates with clinical experience, in pain
management or orthopedics.
- New Mexico license
- This is an outpatient position and you will treat patients
dealing with acute/chronic pain in an office setting.
- Duties will include patient consults, Follow-up visits,
administrating injections, medication management
- The office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 to 5:00.
Compensation and Benefits
- We offer a very competitive salary and RVU bonus plan.
- full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, retirement
plan, annual CEU, paid time off , paid legal holidays and
- Interview and relocation expenses.
- Student Loan Repayment up to 40K.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Roswell , Nurse Practitioner, Other , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!