Yard Crewmember - Full time ($14/hr)
Company: McCoy's Building Supply
Posted on: May 9, 2022
* Answers questions, identifies and directs customer to building
materials and supplies in the yard and warehouse.
* Cuts lumber, screening, glass, and related materials to size
requested by customer.
* Operates forklift safely and effectively to load, unload and move
materials in the yard and warehouse.
* Assists customer in loading purchased materials safely and
accurately into customer's vehicle. Verifies load ticket to ensure
accuracy with purchased materials.
* Follows established loading and ticket procedures as listed in
the Standard Operating Procedures.
* Informs store management or personnel of any customer complaints
or requests in a timely manner.
* Listens to and resolves service complaints.
* Loads product on to store delivery trucks for delivery and
* Moves materials and supplies from receiving area to yard or
* Marks prices on merchandise signs or labels according to current
* Square stacks materials on display to maintain safe and orderly
conditions in all areas on a daily basis.
* Covers exposed materials, when required, to prevent weather
* Assists with unloading deliveries as needed.
* Performs routine safety check on forklifts according to company
* Maintains the cleanliness and appearance of the yard by keeping
ground free of clutter including bands, chocks and trash.
* Maintains inventory and displays within assigned area to
merchandising standards by stocking, facing, straightening, and
cleaning or any other task necessary to maintain appearance and
salability of items.
* Performs routine customer vehicle audits, when assigned, for
loaded merchandise when customers are leaving the lumberyard by
matching what has been loaded to what was purchased on the loading
* Complies with all company safety standards.
* Follows Standard Operating Procedures while carrying out the
responsibilities of position.
* Attends all store meetings and training sessions.
McCoy's is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to programs,
services and employment is available to all persons. Those
applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in the application
and/or interview process should contact a representative of the
Human Resources Department at (866) 896-0884.
Keywords: McCoy's Building Supply, Roswell , Yard Crewmember - Full time ($14/hr), Other , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!