Auto Glass Repair Service Specialist
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Does this position interest you? You should apply - even if you
don't match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass
company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass,
we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and
encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever
work.The Repair Specialist, which we hire year-round and
seasonally, performs vehicle glass repairs whenever a glass
replacement is not required. Our paid, formal training program
teaches everything needed to complete these specialized repairs,
regardless of any prior mechanical experience.
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly base pay starting at $14.50/hour.
- This position will receive a $2/hour pay enhancement from May
9th - July 30th, 2022
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at
What You'll Do
- Learn to repair vehicle glass (in the classroom and hands on)
with a focus on the Safelite Way of Fitting under the guidance of
experienced technicians and Safelite leaders.
- Repair chips, cracks and other auto glass related issues on
- Manage work orders, customer documentation and customer
communication through the Safelite handheld Mobile Resource
Management (MRM) technology.
- Clean customer vehicle during wait/idle time during the repair
process as well as perform additional housekeeping tasks in company
vehicle and shop.
- Safely and professionally operate a company fleet vehicle to
and from customer locations.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- Education: High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent required.
- Valid state-issued driver's license required.
- On-the-job training/completion of Safelite SafeTech---
- The ability to operate a Safelite van, following all safety,
cleanliness policies, traffic laws, and maintain a safe driving
- Flexibility with hours and days trained/worked, as workloads
- Comfort working outside in a variety of weather
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Physical requirements: lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs. for
short periods, working at elevated heights, remaining on your feet
for extended periods.
#LI-VV1-Internal Associates: Already a member of the Safelite team?
Apply through your Workday account by searching 'Find Open
Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse
workforce and suppliers, and we're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. Learn more at Safelite.com/Careers.Benefit amounts are
estimates only. Actual values will depend on benefit elections
Keywords: Safelite, Roswell , Auto Glass Repair Service Specialist, Other , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!