Senior Supervisor, Controls & IT
Company: Leprino Foods
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Leprino Foods is seeking a progressive and passionate Controls &
IT Senior Supervisor to join our 600-person team in our
manufacturing facility in beautiful Roswell, New Mexico. This
senior people leader will effectively train, design, plan and
troubleshoot to progress our organization to even higher
- Plan and schedule daily staffing needs to maximize labor
efficiency and ensure production needs are met, utilizing multiple
- Lead and coach Controls & IT employees by implementing programs
in technical training, safety, quality, communications, performance
recognition, and internal employee development in order to ensure
peak employee engagement and productivity.
- Build and foster strong working relationships, collaborative
teams, and a positive work environment.
- Will have the opportunity to lead departmental projects.
- Supervise the daily Controls & IT System operations, ensuring
that production standards and quality parameters are met.
- Provide direction for the maintenance, repair, and
troubleshooting of plant controls systems.
- Coordinates and collaborates on the technical support,
troubleshooting and server maintenance for plant information and
- Implement plant safety programs to ensure compliance and a safe
- Ensure work is accomplished in a safe manner and the workplace
is free of safety hazards.
- Leads by example in safe practices, and provides employees with
the training, equipment, and tools to be able to safely perform
- Lead and execute the department's quality systems to achieve
- Supervise department operations and make recommendations for
labor and manufacturing efficiency, cost savings, and quality
- May assist in preparing and monitoring the department
budget.You Have At Least (Required Qualifications):
- An Associates Degree in controls engineering, information
technology, (or similar) maintenance or IT related degree.
- 6+ years of experience in controls systems and information
technology, additional education may substitute experience where
- 1+ years of progressive leadership or supervisory experience.We
Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field, or similar work
experience in the dairy/cheese manufacturing industry.
- 8+ years proven experience specific to Allen Bradley PLCs,
Ladder Logic, Programming, and Network Integration.
- 3+ years of people leading experience.Leprino Foods celebrates
and supports diversity. We believe in equal opportunity and do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability. We know we are better together and are
committed to creating an inclusive and supportive culture that
leverages the unique talents, experiences, background, and
perspectives of each individual employee.Offering You In Return:A
chance to be part of a global team of individuals passionate about
producing and delivering high-quality products that help feed and
nourish families around the world. Leprino Foods could not be where
it is today without our incredible employees. That is why we share
in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring
great people who are in it for the long run is our goal. Through
competitive salaries and bonuses, life, medical/dental/vision
coverage, voluntary benefits, employee assistance programs,
wellness incentives, tuition assistance, vacation, nine paid
holidays, sick time, paid parental leave, annual merit increases,
as well as the LFC Profit-Sharing & 401(k) plan. Your impact will
be noticed and rewarded, as you seek to further our company, our
customers, and one another.Our Story: Leprino Foods' history dates
back over 70 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small
batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little
Italy neighborhood of Denver. We've grown a bit since then. Today,
Leprino is the world's largest manufacturer of mozzarella and
lactose, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim
and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the "World's Best
Dairy Food and Ingredient Company." To help us achieve that bold
vision, we're looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated
team member who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small
corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to almost
5,000 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on
our journey?The "Easy Apply" option through LinkedIn is not
considered an official application with Leprino Foods. If you would
like to formally apply for this open position, please visit
Keywords: Leprino Foods, Roswell , Senior Supervisor, Controls & IT, Other , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!