Continuous Improvement Leader
Company: Leprino Foods
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Within our 600-person Roswell, New Mexico manufacturing facility
we are seeking a Continuous Improvement Leader on our Plant
Production team to continue moving our organization to even larger
levels of food quality, safety, and production
- The Continuous Improvement Leader is responsible for partnering
to identify and complete performance improvement opportunities with
a high level of impact on financial performance.
- This position will partner with leadership in deploying tools,
technology, policies, and processes to improve effectiveness,
efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Use multiple tools and methodologies to analyze data and
processes as a key driver of performance opportunities.
- Assist leadership in project prioritization, project selection,
project reviews, and benefits tracking.
- Learn from operators and techs on what they are experiencing,
review training documentation for gaps, and provide support in
- Capture business requirements, identify how/where process
changes would fit, defining options to meet needs, and support new
- Ability to analyze activities between processes to determining
gaps during hand-offs and work to identify the best solutions.
- Further develop and implement CI Methodologies in the following
areas Kaizen, Standard Work, 5S Program, Process Mapping, Cause
Mapping, Project Management, and Problem Solving.
- Be humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, innovative,
results-oriented, and resilient - the DNA of a Leprino
You Have At Least (Required Qualifications):
- A Bachelor's in Accounting, Engineering, or Operations
Management with at least two years of experience within those
fields OR equivalent work experience.
- At least one year in a supervisory role managing direct
- CI knowledge with a background in Lean, Six Sigma, TQM, Toyota
Production Systems, etc.
- Experience in any manufacturing environment.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- A Master's Degree or MBA in Finance or Accounting subject
- Experience working with a food manufacturer.
- Experience working with commodities
Leprino Foods embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability. The more inclusive we are, the better our
work will be.
Offering you in return:A chance to be part of a global team of
individuals passionate about producing and delivering high-quality
products that help feed and nourish families around the world.
Leprino Foods could not be where it is today without our incredible
employees. That is why we share in our success together by
rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring great people who are in it
for the long run is our goal. Through competitive salaries, tuition
assistance, vacation, holiday, dedicated sick time, matching
401(k), annual merit increases and bonuses, as well as our annual
Profit-Sharing plan. Your impact will be noticed and rewarded, as
you seek to further our company, our customers, and one
Our Story: Leprino Foods' history dates back over 65 years, when
Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for
local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of
Denver. We've grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the world's
largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose, and a leading
producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino
family, our sights are set to be the "World's Best Dairy Food and
Ingredient Company." To help us achieve that bold vision, we're
looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated team member who
is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery
store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees
throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our
The "Easy Apply" option through LinkedIn is not considered an
official application with Leprino Foods. If you would like to
formally apply for this open position, please visit URL
Keywords: Leprino Foods, Roswell , Continuous Improvement Leader, Other , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!