Posted on: November 16, 2022
Are you passionate about what you do and making a difference in
a patients life? If so were looking for you! Come join our growing
team in Roswell, NM.We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that
includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k
with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!Position
Requirements & Competencies:
- Graduate of an occupational therapy curriculum accredit -ed
jointly by the Committee on Allied Health Education and
Accreditation of the American Medical Association and the American
Occupational Therapy Association.
- Registered with the National Registration Examination of the
American Occupational Therapy Association.
- At least two (2) years of clinical experience as an
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and
- Must have reliable transportation, current drivers license and
appropriate automobile insurance
- Complies and maintains current CPR certification.To apply via
text, text 1245 -to (334) 518-4376#ACHH#CBHH
Keywords: Ambercare, Roswell , Occupational Therapist, Other , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!