Business Systems Analyst
Posted on: August 6, 2022
This role is the liaison between the Acxiom Customer and the
Acxiom teams. The person in the role will work with the customer to
clearly define the business need, issues or opportunity. They will
work with the customer to provide requirements and follow the
project or solution from conception to delivery. The person in this
role will usually be called upon to provide project management,
work with testing to ensure all requirements are tested and work
with the development team to ensure what is delivered is correct.
Throughout the delivery lifecycle the BSA will engage to analyze
customer data and information, translates requirements into
functional specifications and champions client and/or internal
business needs while balancing climate, priorities, capabilities
and constraints of client and Acxiom environments.DUTIES AND
- Work with the customer to identify the need and scope of what
is to be delivered
- Work the development, testing teams, DBA, and system Admins to
create a cost estimate
- Create and negotiate timelines and deliverables from the Acxiom
team and the customer team to ensure project completes on time, on
Budget and delivers expected solutions.
- Utilizes expertise to lead project teams to select the approach
that best fit requirement initiative needs, and obtains stakeholder
and project team buy-in to the approach selected.
- Able to determine how and when to modify a selected approach as
necessary in order to apply an appropriate level of rigor.
- Establishes metrics and measurements to track, assess, and
report on the quality of business analysis work, to help identify
opportunities for improvement and possible solutions within the
Requirements Management practices and processes.
- Able to conceptualize a recommended solution, enabling
stakeholders to understand the new capabilities, boundaries,
dependencies, constraints, and assumptions from a business
- Collaborates with the Solution Architect to validate solution
also meets the client's technical needs.
- Understands the business architecture (structure, people,
processes, technology) that supports an organization's strategy,
and can assess enterprise business capabilities and gaps that may
prevent the organization from achieving desired outcomes.PRODUCT
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING:
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience
with a Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge and success using different methods of Identifying
requirements, scope and deliverables and plans for requirements
- Database Development / Data Processing
- Has the ability to drive multiple projects with differing
stakeholders, in different points of the project development
- Knowledge of Some type of Project Management tool.
- Proven success in working in agile environments using varying
degrees of the methodologyMust Have:
- Proven ability of direct Customer Communication with all levels
in a customer organization
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas effectively to
customers and the Acxiom team
- Knowledge of Digital Campaigns, Realtime databases
- Proven project Management skills.
- of Realtime Webservices and API designs will be key in this
role. An understanding of Agile release development and methodology
will be a key part of this role.What will set you apart:
- This team focuses on digital development work.
- Understanding of Webservices and APIS
- Understanding of Webpage Development
- Knowledge of Encompass (ETL) Tool
- Financial Service industry knowledge
- Project Management of multiple projectsAcxiom is an affirmative
action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and
does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or
other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts
because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national
origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetics or other protected status.
Keywords: Acxiom, Roswell , Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!