Company: Leprino Foods
Posted on: July 3, 2019
OverviewLeprino Foods Company, a global leader in the dairy food
and ingredient industry, is seeking an experienced facilities
Maintenance Technician to join our team in Roswell, NM. Leprino
Foods is the world's largest supplier of mozzarella cheese and one
of the largest suppliers of premium dairy nutrition ingredients.
Our customers and business partners span the globe and include many
of the world's largest food companies, restaurant chains and
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring production
areas or functions to which the incumbent is assigned receive
prompt, efficient and quality service from the maintenance function
while maintaining the production equipment of the facility.
If you like to work in a fast paced environment this may be the
opportunity you have been waiting for. We offer a comprehensive
total compensation package which includes; competitive wages, full
benefits, bonus program, 401k employer match and profit sharing and
relocation if applicable.ResponsibilitiesKey Responsibilities:
- Perform mechanical duties such as repair/preventative
maintenance to pumps, valves, conveyors, sprockets, gear boxes,
welding and fabrication abilities.
- Calibrate all plant instrumentation in a wide variety of makes
and type of specifications.
- Work with industrial electricity to troubleshoot and repair
electrical components and machinery including all three phase, 480,
220 and other plant systems.
- Complete preventive maintenance work orders.
- Program/design P.C. programs for existing plant systems and
capability of reconstruction and/or updating programs.
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices at all times,
including good housekeeping.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Must be able to read and comprehend procedures and manuals.
- Must be able to communicate well between production department,
other maintenance technicians and department management.
- Ability to problem-solve and trouble shoot equipment.
- Proficiency with Allen Bradley PLC, SLC, CAD, CMMS execution
(SAP a plus).
- Ability to interpret equipment manuals and CAD drawings.
- Sound independent judgment and decision making capability.
- Ability to work in high noise areas and extreme temperature
- Ability to work safely with hazardous chemicals and wear
personal protective equipment as required.
- Must be willing to support a 24/7 operation by being available
to work weekends and holidays.
- The position requires standing, walking, climbing up
steps/ladder, and lifting 70 pounds.
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications: Education and Experience:
- Minimum four years work experience with industrial maintenance,
preferably in the food industry.
- 5-7 years of PLC experience in industrial environment
- Advanced experience with CMMS system.
- 2 year degree in industrial maintenance discipline or technical
program is preferred.
- Must be willing to work nights, days, holidays, weekends and
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs., climb stairs, vertical
ladders and inclined ladders, work with arms fully extended in
front of body and above head. Must also be able to squat, kneel,
crawl, lie on back and stomach, work in environments with varying
degrees of temperature, work around chemical fumes, work in tight
spaces and around sharp edges and work with hammering and impact
Leprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to
perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information
about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
Keywords: Leprino Foods, Roswell , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!