Production Supervisor (Whey)
Company: Leprino Foods
Posted on: July 3, 2019
OverviewLeprino Foods' history dates back over 65 years, when Jim
Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local
markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver.
We've grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the largest
manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading
producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino
family, our sights are set to be the "World's Best Dairy Food and
Ingredient Company." To help us achieve that daring vision, we're
looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated individual who
is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery
store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees
throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our
Within our 600-person Roswell New Mexico manufacturing facility, we
are seeking a Supervisor, Whey to help us achieve the growth needed
to continue moving our organization to even larger
levels!ResponsibilitiesWe Ask Of You To:
- Provide direction to all Whey employees on shift to ensure
production schedules are met, quality standards are achieved,
equipment is maintained, and employees are properly trained and
working in a safe manner and environment.
- Assure that production yields and efficiencies are met as
defined by budgetary and corporate standards.
- Maintain high productivity and cost effectiveness through
proper scheduling of production and processing operations,
maintenance, and manpower.
- Demonstrate leadership by implementing programs in training,
safety, communications, performance recognition, and internal
employee development in order to ensure peak employee
- Implement and adhere to plant safety programs to ensure a safe
We Offer You in Return:
- Competitive salaries with equally competitive performance
bonuses and relocation packages!
- 401(k) along with a lucrative annual Profit Sharing plan - We
hire to retire!
- Tuition reimbursement, award recognitions, merit increases, and
outstanding health/dental/vision benefits.
QualificationsYou Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in a Dairy
Science, Food Technology, or similar.
- Two years of progressive leadership experience in food
- In-depth experience in dairy nutrition/protein production.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Previous experience of leading leaders! (A highly-experienced
supervisor ready for the next management step will also be
- Experience in the manufacturing of food or dried dairy
- Industrial operations in membrane systems (UF, MF, NF, RO),
evaporators, dryers, and separators.
A career with Leprino Foods means you'll be part of a worldwide
group of individuals dedicated to producing high-quality products
that help feed and nourish families around the world. Your
contributions will be noticed and rewarded as you work to further
our company, our customers, and one another.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to
perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information
about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
Keywords: Leprino Foods, Roswell , Production Supervisor (Whey), Professions , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!