Company: Leprino Foods
Posted on: July 3, 2019
OverviewLeprino Foods' history dates back over 65 years, when Jim
Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local
markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver.
We've grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the largest
manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading
producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino
family, our sights are set to be the "World's Best Dairy Food and
Ingredient Company." To help us achieve our daring vision, we're
looking for the secret ingredient: You. A motivated individual who
is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery
store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees
throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our
Within our 600-person Roswell, NM manufacturing facility, we are
seeking a highly qualified Maintenance Supervisor within our plant
Maintenance team to continue moving our organization to even larger
levels of food quality, safety, and production efficiencies. We
take pride in our vision to be "world's best", it's why we work
harder, invest more, and continually innovate.ResponsibilitiesWe
Ask Of You To:
- Partner with cross-functional teams within the Production and
Quality Assurance groups within the plant.
- Ensure successful management, proper training, and professional
development of all maintenance technicians.
- Provide guidance and direction to hourly maintenance employees
on shift to maintain the plant facility, grounds, and
- Respond to maintenance emergency conditions with the proper
mixture of skilled craftsmen in order to minimize downtime,
planning major repairs and installations.
- Establish critical system priority lists, ensure all materials
used for work orders are tracked, and handle multiple projects
simultaneously to completion.
We Offer You in Return:
- A competitive total compensation package including annual
performance bonus eligibility and relocation!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan
opportunity - we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit,
and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- A chance to reside in sunny Roswell, New Mexico: surrounded by
wondrous national parks, outdoor wonders, and located a mere 90
miles from the popular Ski Apache winter and summer resort.
QualificationsYou Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Associates/Technical Degree with three (3) years of leadership
experience OR five (5) years of experience in an industrial setting
three (3) of which are in a leadership role.
- Ability to work 10-12 hour shifts.
- Experience with a Work Order Execution system within
- Experience with PLCs and automated machinery control
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical
- Maintenance supervision experience with a food or beverage
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to
perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information
about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
Keywords: Leprino Foods, Roswell , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Roswell, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!